วันอาทิตย์ที่ 13 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Starting Listening Classical Music

Hello, everyone! I'm really sorry for leaving my blog for long time but I was being very busy on music teacher audition and studying Japanese language. From now on, I'm going to update my blog frequently.

Let's talk about starting listening Classical music. I hope that this article would help you.

1. Start with a very frequently heard songs like Fur Elise, or a movement from a symphony like Beethoven's No.5
2. Start with Baroque to Romantic songs because these songs are not hard to listen.
3. Famous conductors and orchestras should be later choices because it doesn't mean that they are good choices. Common bands and orchestra wouldn't be too heavy for beginners.
4. If you have enough time, you can study Classical music and study about musicians, kind of orchestral song, instruments, etc.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: